A Quick Guide – Extending Your Spouse Visa?

If you are the spouse, or have a spouse, who was granted entry clearance on the basis of their relationship, you will be aware that the visa is issued for a maximum of 33 months. If you and your partner plan to continue living in the UK together, you will need to apply to extend your stay. There are a number of differences between applications for entry clearance and extensions, this article offers some guidance.

Read the full guide: McGill & Co,

Related Articles

Check Also
Back to top button